Friday, August 20, 2010

I have dark spots on my face due to acne.how can i get rid of the dark spots?

Black Opal makes a fade creams that is great. They will totally lighten your dark spots in 14 days. I use it and it WORKS!!! I also wash my face and moisturize twice a day. It's a Beta Alfa-hydroxy product called Beyond Belief that delivers on it's promises. It works for ALL skin types. You can get Black Opal at Walgreen's and Beyond Belief from Sally's. Beyond Belief has a lot of products, but I use the foaming wash and moisturizer.





People tell me that my skin is so beautiful that it can't be any product it must be genetics, but when try it they agree.I have dark spots on my face due to acne.how can i get rid of the dark spots?
Dark spots sound like sunspots from the sun. There are bleaching creams; photo-rejuvenation. Wear sunscreen.I have dark spots on my face due to acne.how can i get rid of the dark spots?
cocoa butter
these are scars and should fade in thier own time.... if it is a real problem, go and see ur doctor and see what they can do... other than that there is not alot u can do but try some creams/oils that is made for that purpose....


God bless
Rub Vitamin E oil on them once or twice a day.


Lemon juice works on age spots, and might work on the acne, also.
Some people are telling you to use cocoa butter, girl the only thing cocoa butter is gonna do is mosturize your skin. I suggest using a skin cream that is specifically made for dark spots on the skin. My cousint was in the same predictament and she used this stuff by avon. Its called BANISHING CREAM SKIN DISCOLORATION LIGHTENER. It works great too, you just put it on the spots and rub it in. Its kinda expensive thou, it cost almost nine dollars, but in my opinion its well worth it.
anything with salicylic acid (at least 2%)- try DDF salicylic acid face wash (about $30 at sephora).
wear make-up that is equal to your skin tone that's all that i have to say.
I have the same problem plus I'm black so it was extra difficult try proactive it made my skin easier to manage and If you don't like that just use cocoa butter with this product.
Microdermabrasion could help, but it's pricey. Re surfacing the skin. Try an exfoliant....

No comments:

Post a Comment