Monday, November 21, 2011

African-American Skin issues(Products Reccommended For Dark Pimple Spots)?

I am black. I would like to kno if any1 can tell me some products that could help to to get rid of bumps and pimple spots from the past. Please help. I am going to Walmart to buy a facial product and would like reccomendations. Also I have permed hair can anyone offer good shampoos and conditioners for African American hair?African-American Skin issues(Products Reccommended For Dark Pimple Spots)?
If you are in USA this is the shop to go...


Why dont you use diana stalder products the papaya kojic soap and whitening cream or black licorice soap with the whitening cream and whitening lotion. This webstore have the proper and original diana stalder packaging and its authentic. You can check out the customers testimonials about the products. They have the best products to get rid of dark spots, freckles, sunspot and hyper pigmentation , acne scar and not only that they have the best whitening skincare products... Please be wise and do not pay more money for the same brand and always check their prices...


Please do check this website...





http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu鈥?/a>African-American Skin issues(Products Reccommended For Dark Pimple Spots)?
Ambi is a good fade creme for blemishes. If you have bumps right now I suggest using Neutrogena Rapid Clear but don't over use it because it will over dry your skin. For your hair I really like Bio-Silk hair or Chi products. If these are not available where you live then try Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil products by Namaste' Laboratories. The bottles are green. These are all really good products.
Search online for some Skin toning lotions or some Lightening lotions to lighten off the darkers spots so u can even up your skin...


Try checkin some near African Market
Its a good start to head to Wal-Mart in search of some products to clear up your skin. I'm African-American as well and have tried ProActiv which worked but then went against me. I've tried Ambi, Black Opal, Black Radiance, Olay would be my best suggestion coming from a stores like Wal-mart, CVS, Target, etc.





Right now I am using Enfuselle (check out the source whenever you can). Its nutrition therapy for diff skin types. I'm combination so its kind of difficult to treat the skin. But so far it's working great! Once I cleanse my skin I use BareMinerals with the mineral veil and man I turn heads wherever I go! ;-)





As far as the hair I decided to go natural and have been twisting it and straightening it with a blow dryer and flat iron every now and then and the same result is just like someone who has relaxed their hair. The flexibility of having it out in curls or in twists on some days is great and the thought of not worrying about having my umbrella after getting a roller wrap is relief!





I can also recommend to you Carol's Daughter products for both relaxed and natural hair. Check out her website at www.carolsdaughter.com





Good luck on the skin rejuvenation and hair products!





Good luck!
here's an article to help you lighten skin pigmentations


safely and effectively -

No comments:

Post a Comment