Monday, November 21, 2011

I missed some spots while dying my hair black?

Oops... yeah, i just noticed them... brassy streaks in the back of my head under all the other hair. I must have missed them. I dyed my hair black. I don't think the part I missed are really noticable, but idk. What should I do? Also I love my hair like this (black) how can I keep it from fading? Does black hair fade easily? I hope not...I missed some spots while dying my hair black?
you can dye those spots.


to keep your hair from fading you can use those shampoos with color in them they sell them in most stores im sure youll find them and use it twice a week and it will hold in color moreI missed some spots while dying my hair black?
If you into that whole scene or emo thing you could dye the hair that missed different colors. but if not just buy another thing of black hair dye.





I dye my hair black too, I have been since I was 11 and im 14 now. It doesn't fade if you use good hair dying kits, andtake good care of it.








PS. I Regret dying my hair black, Im letting my grow out. %26amp; It looks bad when the roots are coming in.
You'll have to re do it.. and black does fade fast... Use a special colored hair shampoo if you want it to last..
just cover the hairs you missed again with the dye you used to dye your hair.. and no black does not fade fast but if your hair fades fast try only washing it with cold water.. warmer water makes it fade faster and also get a shampoo for color treated hair


hope this helps
if the strands are not to noticable I wouldnt bother because black fades rapidly. I just did the under side of my hair black and it has faded quite a bit
LIKE O MI GUASHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment