Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a lot of brown spots, old acne scars and post-acne marks...?

So, which one's going to work, ambi fade cream or mederma?I have a lot of brown spots, old acne scars and post-acne marks...?
I had the same problem. What you need to do is have a daily facial routine. You need to cleanse, tone, moisturize, and protect. I found this to be great for the skin. So buy a microbeads acne cleanser Clean and Clear I use, Olay toner its great, and I have the Ambi acne moisturizer and SPF 30 to protect and helps with the discolorations also. Its great to bring even toned skin.





Also you can wear makeup over it. Be careful with those fade creams they will leave blotches in your face I have a lot of brown spots, old acne scars and post-acne marks...?
Rodan and fields reverse regimen. it lightens and fades sun damage, brown spots and has been known to reduce acne scarring. It comes with a 60 day supply and has dermatologist medicines in it. It also has a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. for more info or to order go to www.rodanandfields.com/jallan
Best thing to do would be to ask a pharmacist. They know the ingredients in most over the counter creams and face ointments. They could tell you what will work compared to prescription medication.
i dont know about those two but i had the same problem and i used the body shop's tea tree blemish fade lotion and my skin has shown a lot of improvement...maybe u can try it too


i hope that helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment