Monday, November 21, 2011

Is tri-luma better than retin-a cream for removing blotches and dark spots?

I have to say that tri-luma is more effective. I have been using tri-luma for about 3 weeks now to treat melasma (dark Spots) and acne scars. I have to say I am amazed at the results. My face is clearing up (not blotchy), the spots are fading and it has even made my skin look younger. I have tried many things in the past and spent lots of money, but tri-luma is worth it. Use it as directed and please use a good sunscreen even after you are done treating your skin.Is tri-luma better than retin-a cream for removing blotches and dark spots?
We have cream that can improve your skin condition for acne problem, dryness, pimples, visible big pores, whitening effect, blackheads, balancing oil %26amp; lightening pigmentation. We also have facial cleanser. For products catalogues and price pls email us. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment