Monday, November 21, 2011

I have dove energy glow lotion in medium but how do I keep myself from missing spots since you cant see it?

i have a large event to go to tomorrow night and i am not as tan as i would like to be. i have used the dove energy glow lotion in medium a few days ago and i missed some spots but i loved the areas where it worked, and had a really hard time fixing it. i dont want to mess my skin up for tomorrow and look blotchy, so is there... A- a way to make sure that i dont miss any spots or overdo it? and ...B- if i mess it up and see it by the next day, how can i remove it quickly?I have dove energy glow lotion in medium but how do I keep myself from missing spots since you cant see it?
a airbrush by a person is more even if u can afford, but if not let someone help u put your lotion on, my boyfriend does mine, do a application, and wait, look in mirror cover any spots take your time, %26amp; oh exfolitae firstI have dove energy glow lotion in medium but how do I keep myself from missing spots since you cant see it?
Why not a spray-on tan instead?
Well...i would see if u could get better lighting in the bathroom:)..soo. u see better
i use the darkest shade of jergens and my skin color is olive. it gives a nice tan and doesnt make ure skin blotchy. just make sure to take of any rings when applying it and wash hands. but dont worry even if u dont wash ure hands its not gross. like other lotions that look like youve dug ure hands in mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment