Monday, November 21, 2011

Spots. The Best But No To Pricey Products To Get Rid Of/Hide Them. [Concealers, Foundations, Treatments]?

[UK ONLY] Please Help! I'm Going Shopping Next Week For Some Makeup And Hopefully Spot Treatments To Help Improve/Hide My Spots Before I Go Back T School In 2 Weeks. Will Accept Any Answers That Dont Have Impossible Prices [Like Over 拢10 Per Product] And Anything That IS NOT Bought Online. I Would Especially Like It If You Could Suggest The Best Concealer, Foundation AND Treatment, If You Cant Think Of All 3 Thats Fine I Will Still Look At Your Answers.


Thankyou. xSpots. The Best But No To Pricey Products To Get Rid Of/Hide Them. [Concealers, Foundations, Treatments]?
I still get the odd spot occasionally too and I tried the new Oxy emergency zit blitzer. You can read about it here: http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/promoti鈥?/a>


You can get it anywhere like Boots etc, and its really good. It reduces the size of the spot within a few hours. I'd totally recommend it.





A good foundation to try would be the Rimmel Matte mousse, again you can get it from Boots. I've found it to be one of the best I've used and I've tried foundations of varying prices. It's about 拢5 so very reasonable and it helps to keep your face shine free. Well worth a try for the price. It also stays on well. I can put it on in morning and it's still ok in the evening.





For a concealer, stick with Rimmel. They do one that's called Clear Complexion. I use that if I need to cover anything up. I think it has ingredients in it to help treat the spot as well as covering it up. It's a reasonable price too.





Hope that helps.Spots. The Best But No To Pricey Products To Get Rid Of/Hide Them. [Concealers, Foundations, Treatments]?
what are spots?????
Go to the Body Shop and check out their tee tree range, it really helped my daughter and she loves it. They also do plenty of make up there which is based on natural products so less likely to cause you any reactions or make your skin worse. They are usually really helpful in the shops if you go in and explain what you want.


Good luck and hope you find something.
Treatment - lush products! coalface soap, tea tree water toner, and enzymion moisturiser (just over 拢10 i think but the rest are all around 拢5) they are amazing they have really cleared my skin up and they are all natural so dont irritate sensitive skin. If your skin int that oily use fresh farmacy soap - it is just as good. and also catastrophe cosmetic face mask stinks but my god it works!





Use mineral foundation (loreal one is 拢14) but lasts ages so is well worth it - covers everything, and doesnt irritate your skin or make spots worse. You dont need concealer with it no joke!





Hope this helps, it worked for me!
I've never grown out of spots so I still use a product from tesco called t-zone spot stick. Its made from witch hazel and tea tree oil and really does help, its about 拢3.50 I think and its an essential makeup bag item! I also use max factor or clinique foundation but I think that they are both well out of your price range - sorry!
-a clean pore cleanser that does NOT lather, any brand(they all do the same thing)


-if you have a lot of spots, use an on-the-spot-treatment, any brand.


-if you have dry skin, get a moisturizer, any brand


-aloe vera. It's ususally used for sunburns, but if you apply a small amount on spots it will reduce redness, swelling and the dark pigmented spots they sometimes leave behind.
i use clearasil ultra deep pore scrub (should be about 拢3.50 from a supermarket), which i find is really good to take away the redness of spots, and makes them a lot easier to cover up. i find my skin clears up within a few days when i use this. just use it in the morning and at night, i'd advise you to apply moisturiser after as it might dry your skin out a little, nivea is a good one and under 拢2. as for concealer and foundation, sometimes it is a good idea to invest in a decent one which are of course more expensive. and use less!


if you can, try a couple of days every now and again not wearing any make up at all to give your skin a rest, but still cleanse and moisturise it. i do this when my skins a bit rubbish and it really helps!
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment