Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i remove age spots in my face?

paint them using white colorHow do i remove age spots in my face?
I put castor oil on it.


I have heard that people put hemoroid cream I have not tried it.How do i remove age spots in my face?
my mother in law just bought this bleaching face cream. i guess you can get it at drug stores. just ask the people that work there. the bleach cream is supposed to take discolorations away after a while.
Go see a Licensed Esthetician if you are serious (it can be expensive) about your problem. They will suggest something better than us. She will tell you what is causing your age spots and what can you do to reduce the color, etc. (Hint Hint, might be the sun, like my case)





She will probably give a different cleanser and moisturizer along with going for several chemical peels.
try a good (and safe) skin lightening cream.. a high spf sunscreen should also be used at daytime to prevent further sun damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment