Monday, November 21, 2011

Can spots caused by acne completely clear? If yes, what can be used?

I tried the Proactive and it didn't work for me. It was highly recommended to me, but it doesn't work for everyone.





I had a lot of scars from teenage acne, chicken pox, and measles ... not to mention a huge spider bite on my upper arm. I bought a bottle of pure tea tree oil online and it was like a miracle for my skin. I don't go a day without it now.





It cleared my skin and literally made the scars (spots) disappear. It's like it ';raises'; the skin up somehow. Maybe causes new skin to grow?? I don't know, but it works. And even though it's an oil, and I already have oily prone skin, it didn't leave a trace of oil on my skin. It made it feel like velvet. If you read some of my other answers ... you'll see that I highly recommend it!!





I got mine cheap at www.naturesinventory.com ... for $10 for a 4 oz. bottle. It was the same price for one ounce at my local drug store. The same people also sell on eBay and sometimes you can bid and get it even cheaper.





Good luck! ps... don't get it too close to your eyes. It's a little strong. You can also add some to your shampoo ... it works wonders on the scalp. :)Can spots caused by acne completely clear? If yes, what can be used?
Aloette is awesome at clearing up acne and the scars left behind. They have a number of different lines depending on the age of your skin. If you are over 35, the platinum collection is best. If younger, the acne line is great. They have a product called visible aid that is mostly aloe vera. It erases scars and heals sores very quickly.Can spots caused by acne completely clear? If yes, what can be used?
I agree with wormfarmer tea tree oil does amazing things!! I used it on my scars and it worked I also used it on a wart and within two weeks it was gone.
if u have oily skin .. ill give u a natural thing .. a tip .. lemon is a bleeching agent it relly works... just use lemon on ur skin .. ull see the difference soon .. try it every 2 days
proactive that stuff really works
i UsEd PoNd's FaCiAL cLeAnSeR.....
You can use a microdermabrasion kit

No comments:

Post a Comment