Monday, November 21, 2011

How do u reduce dark spots on face?

there are several things you can try: creams (you can get 6% hydraquinone from a dermatologist the banishing cream from avon is 2% i think)


you can do a series of 6 chemical peels spaced 3 weeks apart.


you could have some photofacials (IPL treatments)





I am unfortunate to have brown spots myself, but fortunate that i work for a derm that also has an asthetic clinic. I have tried all three of these treatments. they are in order of least to most expensive. and they are in the reverse order of how quickly they work.How do u reduce dark spots on face?
Wear a bag over your head?





NO NO! Head shrinker!How do u reduce dark spots on face?
You have to be careful with otc products. If you have a sensitive skin type then you may aggravate the skin. Some results of spots on the face cause scarring, lesions, and keloids, depending on your ethnicity. There are some natural products that help with spots such as natural black soap, and raw natural shea butter. I'm a Westerican and I use these on my skin, alternating with otc's- Over The Counter products. You didn't say, but a lot of my spots are from acne, so I clean up the acne, battle the spotting, and try and heal the skin all at the same time. It's a lot of work, but beauty always is, isn't it?
cream and foundation
get some cream from avon

No comments:

Post a Comment