Monday, November 21, 2011

Spots and marks on my face?

i had a mark which i used bio oil on which caused my skin to react now i have even more spots.





any idea how to get rid of the spots and the marks?





i've been using clean and clear exfoliating face scrub - no change





used coco butter - no change





help pleaseSpots and marks on my face?
Leave it alone for a few days as far as not using any products on it. Let whatever bothered it get out of your system.Spots and marks on my face?
you need to try Dr. Pierre products at http://www.pierrechenxu.com





i've been using it and it's the only thing i recommend people to because it really works. i've used clean and clear before and it made me breakout like crazy - totally pissed me off.
Revitol acne solutions may be a good solution for you, I don't really know. See more here http://www.revitol.com?944079
Okay well


clean and clear contains alcohol in it, which is not good for the skin.


%26gt; drink lots of water


%26gt; stay away from oily foods for a while


%26gt; try freederm gel/lotion, this is great to get rid of the spots.


%26gt; Vitamin E is very good to get rid of scars.


%26gt; I wouldn't reccoment using toothpaste, this just brings out the spots even more.


Hope this helps.
what i used to get rid of my acne marks and blemishes is a black licorice lightening soap.. worked great for me.. product is safe AND potent.. i highly recommend it.. here's where i got it -

No comments:

Post a Comment