Monday, November 21, 2011

Brown (sun) spots at the age of 21?

I just turned 21 and I have recently noticed that I am starting to get brown spots (or sun spots) all over my face. Is it normal to get them at a young age? I typically don't go out in the sun and when I do I wear sunscreen or spf make-up. I read somewhere that you could get these from pregnancy and I am definitely not pregnant. Could it be premature aging? And is there any way to reduce it?Brown (sun) spots at the age of 21?
I'm 23 and have noticed the same problem. I've used a bunch of things with mixed results including Dermitage, etc. Some with Kojic acid and others with Hydroquonine. I'm using this new stuff Revitol which is working really well. They have a pretty sweet store with a bunch of different options. Lighten those spots up but keep using sun screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment