Monday, November 21, 2011

Ahhhh how do i get rid of spots?

i have tried everything and they wont go i only have a few but when they are there there nasty lol please suggestions thanks xoxoxAhhhh how do i get rid of spots?
Hi (:


Omg i hate spots i keep getting them every month i've had a huge one on my forehead my chin my nose it's just so annoying well i bet you've tried these but just washing your face before you go to bed and when you get up,don't touch your face that much because of the dirt and also buying face wipes can help even putting cream on is very good i've done this and my face seems to be clearing up even drinking water!Ahhhh how do i get rid of spots?
i put vaseline on at night and in the morning the redness fades away quite a lot
Use the neutrogena wave, it worked for me.
I got rid of the spots on my face by using the rodan and fields regimen products. These were the doctors that created ProActiv. I've used these for about a couple months and I've seen results. Plus if you are not fully satisfied with the product you may return the unused portion for an exchange or full refund.





http://lawrence.myrandf.com/Shopping/Product.aspx?cid=67

No comments:

Post a Comment