Friday, July 23, 2010

Can (popping) spots/acne cause premature aging?

i was just wondering if having/popping it could cause skin to age prematurely? cheersCan (popping) spots/acne cause premature aging?
It wont age it, but it can cause infections and leave your skin pock marked...Can (popping) spots/acne cause premature aging?
See a dermatologist. Try salycylic acid it can definately cause blemishes and your pores will be more visible by doing so. It will cause permanent scarring try diffrent moustrises and creams! Trust me i work in a beauty salon
Yes! It'll stunt your growth as well.
No, but it will cause scars and it will cause the acne to spread.
Believe me the answer is NO! I look half my age and I use to pop my pimples a lot. The reason I stopped was because of the dark marks left behind after the popping. So, in short, Stop popping your pimples!!!!
no--causes scarring and infection! use a good cleanser, sun block, and moisturizer.....
No. But it will cause permanent scarring.
I'm not positive, but it can definately cause blemishes and your pores will be more visible by doing so. Also, it will make them redder if you do, and more noticeable. If you continue doing this, then not only will you receive blemishes from treating your skin in such a way, then it can cause scars as well... so yes, it probably can cause premature aging.
I don't think so but it increases the risk of scarring which in turn makes your skin look older, be wary of BP Gel products, they made my skin age rapidly, I had really deep wrinkless at the age of 19 cos of that sh't
no, but it will leave u some ugly scars which might make u look older
skip the ';popping'; and use salycylic acid. see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment