Monday, July 26, 2010

Does clearasil give you more spots?

I'm 14 and I've been using clearasil for a long time now and it hasnt got rid of a single spot and people keep saying that I'm getting more spots, is it clearasil?Does clearasil give you more spots?
Well, if you only use it for several weeks then the medication is not going to be very helpful. Most acne medications give you MORE zits before getting rid of them, its just how acne medication works. Before you really know if its working, you have to wait a month-a month and a half. It's not surprising that you get some more zits first.Does clearasil give you more spots?
I'm not sure, but I had a spot and I used clearasil and tons more popped up. As an experiment, I stopped using it and they didn't go away right away but they eventually did. I also tried to stop using my cover-up to see if it was that and that helped too. I do think Clearasil may cause more spots in some people
yes so dont use it

No comments:

Post a Comment