Monday, July 26, 2010

I got spots on my shoulders what do i do?

I have brown spots on my sholuders how do i get rid of them they look like this : http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/lt85bro/ImgB950181.jpgI got spots on my shoulders what do i do?
uhhh see a doctor it might be freckles do they just pop out of no where like that or what?I got spots on my shoulders what do i do?
Go to the doctor ASAP. This could be skin cancer.
I agree - go to the doctor or send via email the picture you have up to him/her to get feedbacks on whether an appointment is needed.
iether frekles or birth marks


(birth marks dont have to come up when yr born!)


or you should ask yr mom, moms are experts at that stuff!!!


Or it may be skin cancer
they could be freckles how about going to the dermatologist.
GO TO A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment