Friday, July 23, 2010

Will bleaching hair hide bald spots?




I have fairly dark hair to start with. I have a few noticeable bald spots around the crown of my head from pulling my hair. ( It seems like I just can't not do it). I have a Ball to go to at the end of the month and want to hide them. So my q: is would dyeing my hair a straw like color make the scalp spots less noticeable as they grow out? i do pull it back mainly in a low ponytail to hide them on a regular basis. The spots are visible since the hair is so thin above them. Will bleaching hair hide bald spots?
Bleaching might help because your scalp is lighter and maybe the lighter hair will make it less noticeable. Will bleaching hair hide bald spots?
I don't think bleaching is going to work as it will make your hair look thinner.





You need some small hair pieces, or extensions, in that area. You can get clip-in ones that work best. If you have longer hair, a few well placed ';attachments'; would blend right in, and look the best.





But if you like pulling your hair, then you will have to put up with the bald spots!!
Well mabe ,if you use the scalp master you will get quick,amazing results
matter how big the balf spot is
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment