Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blotchy, DRY skin with spots! What should I use? Foundation- which one?

I have patches on my skin which are dry bits.. and I have quite a few spots on my forehad.





I don't mind using a foundation- but which one is the best?





Thank you in advance. XBlotchy, DRY skin with spots! What should I use? Foundation- which one?
ok, here's a homemade recipe for dry skin:


http://www.skin-care.becomegorgeous.com/鈥?/a>





and here are the best advices on how to choose the foundation that matches your complexion:


http://www.make-up.becomegorgeous.com/ma鈥?/a>


good luck!Blotchy, DRY skin with spots! What should I use? Foundation- which one?
Okay, PUT DOWN the makeup immediately. Makeup is not meant for that!





Go to your local CVS and buy the following products, use them in this order.


1- Cleanse your face with a moisturizing facial wash. http://www.vitacost.com/Emerita-Moisturi鈥?/a> there's one you might like to try.





2- Buy some Witch Hazel Toner. Only apply a tiny bit, as it can dry your skin out even more, and start by using it once daily.





3- (the most important step for you) Get a great moisturizer, I use Olay complete moisture for sensitive skin (it has a built in SPF) and I would highly recommend it cause it's non greasy, doesn't clog pores, very gentle, etc. But it makes your skin soft!





Don't use makeup to cover up, fix the problem!
Stop using make up it makes it worse use lemon juice. It gets rid of the dry skin spots I had one and it got rid of it in 3 days( also I exfoliated...scrubbed the dry skin)

No comments:

Post a Comment