Monday, July 26, 2010

I had chicken pox and it left many dark spots all over my body.?

I'm dark skin and It looks very horrible. I've tried bleached creams with hydroquinone and they don't work. Please do anyone kown how to remove these marks.I had chicken pox and it left many dark spots all over my body.?
they are basically like any other scar, A cream such as Mederma would help them to disappear. you also might want to visit a dermatologist for something that would work fasterI had chicken pox and it left many dark spots all over my body.?
Try aloe vera gel
You need to get the perscription only Hydroquinone 4%, it's stronger for better results.
visit your doctor!
you bought the wrong skin lightening products because they didn't show you results you wanted.. and DON'T use hydroquinone products because they harm the skin after long term use and may cause skin cancer..





if you want results, here's the way to go -





http://www.arizona4pinoys.com/best-skin-鈥?/a>
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment