Sunday, July 25, 2010

What are these red spots?

I have loads of little red spot things on the tops of my arms. They are really annoying and I have tried evrything to get rid of them. I know they are quite common but how do you get rid of them?What are these red spots?
If you're on about what I think you are they are called Chicken Skin (or something along those line) I had them too.


I read something a while ago and what you have to do is exfoliate well everytime you're in the bath/shower and mosturise. I did and now they've cleared up :)


Take a look at this too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratosis_p鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.What are these red spots?
I KNOW I have the same thing on my thighs and only on my thighs... my brother has something similar on the top of his arms.


It's funny, because I asked a question about this same thing!


I heard that lotion helps...but I'm not sure how long it takes. Some people say it's caused by no nutritional intake or not enough nutrition. But I eat very healthy, so that may not be the reason.


I tried shaving to see if the red spots would come off.. the hair came off but the spots remained.


The only thing I can come up with is either lotion and/or scrub really really hard with a lufa... in the meantime, I'm also looking for an answer.
it might be stagnation, have a massage regular if ya can, might improve it.
apparently carrots are good for them, i had the same thing, and i think they have helped a bit
Possibly ACNE.
its when you don't eat healthy enough, take vitamins and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment