Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you get rid of sun spots?

i have two on my face and its really bugging me i dont wear make up so its not pretty i apply sunscreen daily but im not sure whats going onHow do you get rid of sun spots?
apply lemon juice


//How do you get rid of sun spots?
I have the same problem. I just came back from walgreens and bought me Ambi cream, its called, for sun spots. I read on line alot that it works, so I will give it a shot myself. I heard that the one from mary kay works too. But right now, I am using the avon one, it really lighten them. but I want to try the Ambi, to see if it works faster. You must give it about a week, for results. Promise, the avon worked so far. Good luck.
YOu should try the Even Complexion Essence from Mary Kay. It restores skin's natural, even tone by helping reduce visible dark spots and reverse skin discoloration. It's only $35 and you can get it on marykay.com/bsenseney
There are creams you can purchase that lighten the appearance of sunspots. They acturally slightly bleach them to reduce the color. They work pretty well.
AGE SPOTS.





There's no such thing as sun spots except on the Sun itself.





Age spots is cancer of the skin. It is usually benign and just look ugly on young people. Young people call it freckles but they are age spots never-the-less.





Go see a dermatologist to have them evaluated. They can provide you proper advice on what to do and more importantly what NOT to do to get anymore.





Sometimes a simple diet adjustment may help. Aloe Vera may help but best seek medical advice before the problem gets worst.
wer sunglases %26amp; the sun shud go away
Try using Bio Oil on them.





http://www.bio-oil.info/en/home

No comments:

Post a Comment