Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hi.have ordered meladerm for my spots.Am not quite clear as to how it works.Like am supposed to put it only on

affected area rite?but spots are like quite small, so it obviously in gonna touch the other unaffected areas at least a little. Am afraid will cause patches of white?am a fair indian, pls helpHi.have ordered meladerm for my spots.Am not quite clear as to how it works.Like am supposed to put it only on
Julia...I also had the same problem with small spots.


The stuff is damn irritating plus touching all over is making it worse as you say.





I have found clearpores to be amazing and I'm completely cleared up without getting many breakouts. I'm real clean now.





Check it out here:


http://www.heaven4women.com/adult-acne-solutions/best-acne-treatment/best-acne-treatment.html





Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment