Sunday, July 25, 2010

Girls who like to burst spots help me!?

Apart from tying her up is there anyway I can get my girl to stop squeezing blackheads? And what the hell do you get out of it?Girls who like to burst spots help me!?
she is mee all over :)


how olds this girl, i like her.





anyway sorry erm try bribing her with something.


or a threat like if u dont stop popping em il stop u from doin so and so





im exactly the same as her. i love it. u watch all the crap come out of your face :P plus it gets rid of the spots!!





Nikkii xxGirls who like to burst spots help me!?
perhaps she hates looking at them and squeezing is the only way to remove them
cause we dont like too see them and use wont burst them
tell her that it will leave scars, will she like that...also, see a dermatologist
black heads are horrible. if you don't get rid of them they can grow much much bigger and you end up much spottier. let her do it, but ask her to do it in private.
Geez, i am also in that club. I know that it's really gross and smells but i just can't seem to stop myself from doing so.





Just enjoy pinching and pressing every bit of blackhead out of my pores and watching the stuff ooze out like paste or pop out like ripe fruits.
it's a show of affection, you've seen monkey's grooming haven't you well it's much the same thing,
thats gross and unsanitary just tell her that.
dump her she sounds a right charmer
lol get rid of your blackheaads and there will be nothing to squeeze, its exhilarating and anger management
this is so gross, but I must confess to have some strange desire to do it as well......probably b/c it is there and it shouldn't be and we want to fix your problem areas, but mostly b/c there is some strange satisfaction to watching one of those little things burst and the string of brown/yellow puss come out. If you hate it that much you could do it yourself so she doesn't have to.......but we women will always find ways to groom you guys......next she is gonna want to tweeze your eyebrows....hehe...good luck!!
thats pretty grouse to me i say take care of your skin better.
Tell her exactly why you don't want her to do it. If she can't respect you enough to stop then you just smack her *** down! LOL just kiddin' don't smack your ****** up. But seriously... tell her why.





Oh, I thought you meant she was squeezing yours... Never mind leave her alone. It's her body, it is kinda gross if she does it in front of you though.
i bet all they wanted is to remove it themselves...they are the ones affected by it and they wanted to get rid of it as much as they can...


i for one do that, i just hate seeing spots on my nose, it annoys me...and the only consolation i have is to get rid of them myself...it gives me a feeling of fulfillment esp. when my nose is spot-free....=)
Is it on herself or on you? I love doing this regardless it's so addictive and it gross but i can't stop.
Eww
i know this may sound gross but you need to do the same to her. maybe she will get a clue that it hurts.





Also tell her doing that leaves scars.
I know!!!





They are all like it! Don't tie them up though...they get to like that too!
Tie me up if you like!!! Try washing and mibbe I would leave em alone!
get rid of the black heads!
Cleanse regular to get rid of your black heads, that way she won't have anything to do!
EWWw! my sister does it too! it's SOOO GROSSSS!!!





My mom started punishing my sister everytime she did it.


I mean, It got so bad. She now has scars on her face bc of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment