Sunday, July 25, 2010

How can I erase dark spots under my eyes?

I have dark circles all of the time. When I wear makeup, I use concealer. The doctor also told me that my skin was very thirsty for nutrients, so use a moisturiser religiously to try and help them lighten up.How can I erase dark spots under my eyes?
If you wear make-ups, kindly clean/wash off make-ups always before sleeping and try to rub eye serum of any good make underneath eyes. If you wear eye lenses too, endeavour to wear them less often to avoid eye bags too. If you do not wear make-ups, also rub any good eye serum underneath eyes.How can I erase dark spots under my eyes?
Eat more vegetables. particularly, broccoli and potatoes. Stop doing cocaine. Sleep and eat more. You probably need to gain some weight. I used to look like a zombie. With a change in diet and gaining a little weight, my dark circles are gone now.
You can put a skin colored foundation under your eyes with a little bit of powder over that. Also, some department stores sell certain products that erase dark spots.
erase hmmm ... not sure .. but rest and relaxation will help them disappear .. and also a mask .. take like 15-30 min a day and lay with a mask on your face ... helps the color and swelling disappear
put some makeup under it ..i think you would need to add some shimmer and cover up make it look like the art you put over your eyes ....
Are you staying up late? I have heard these spots appear in response to a lack of sleep.
use bare minerals foundation (powder) with their medium brush and they will disappear!!!!
concealor I dont think that you can erase them
rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment