Sunday, July 25, 2010

My pants have spots on them?

I washed my blue capris in the laundry and when i took it out of the washing machine, it had red spots all over. It could have been the bleach i put in or the red shirt i had in the washing machine as well.My pants have spots on them?
Wait you put bleach on something then put it straight into the washing machine with other clothes? Well if you did colored shirt, it isn't going to turn it white. Bleach ruins all clothes except for whites which just makes them whiter. Also if you bleach an item of clothing wash it with only items of clothing that you wanted to bleach. Only bleach whites and never wash them with other colored clothes .I hope this helps,My pants have spots on them?
For a minute then, when I first saw your question I thought you had followed through, but now I see you have just made a silly mistake.


If you do not follow the instructions properly you are bound to end up with some gaffes. What on earth are you putting bleach in your washing machine for anyway? There are enough proprietary cleaners out there to have solved your cleaning problem. I'm a fella and even I know that you don't put colours together if they are not fast.


Anyway you can wear them to a fancy dress party and go as Mr Blobby!!!
You need to then get those sheets by dylon for dye spliis rewqah with the sheet and it should make the red dye cling to it,if it is bleach this wont work and unfortunately is damaged and even if you re dye the pants the bleach will show through as lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment