Sunday, July 25, 2010

My skin has red spots all over; uneven skin color on my face .?

what is this ? because i just got home from school and noticed that my cheeks and nose are redder than the rest of my face . is it because my skin is dry or overexposed to the sun or something ? how can i get an even all around skin tone ? are there any products that i can use to make them disapear ? besides foundation because i think it is too heavy for summer .My skin has red spots all over; uneven skin color on my face .?
try using aveeno line products. aveeno has a product for red spots and it contains soy that evens out skin tone.


i just got aveeno positively radiant cleansing pads yesterday and it worksMy skin has red spots all over; uneven skin color on my face .?
Hmm?





Maybe its somthing from the sun like sun patches.





If it's still there in the next week or so see a doctor other than that have your parents or if your old enough to drive go to a local Pharmcy/Drug store such as Walgreens or CVS and search for somthing there.





Good lukc hope it goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment