Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have spots.....but whats the best foundation to use?

I have spots on my face from waxing, and they have now turned dark. I want to cover them up and i currently use a liquid foudation from mac.





i read that liquid is not good, so please someone enlighten me on what steps to take to get rid of them and what kind of makeup i can use in the meantime.





thanksI have spots.....but whats the best foundation to use?
Concrete, with a stucco veneerI have spots.....but whats the best foundation to use?
dont use foundation, it blocks your poors and makes spots worse. i know someone who uses a special cream, maybe you could ask your doctor about it?
- Use a brightening product for your face.


- Use concealer...
You shouldn't really wear any, it makes them worse. Just cover up the bad bits and use spot fighting face wash and products until it all clears up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment