Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do i get rid of spots on my face,chest, breast, shoulder and back. i have had this spots for 10 yrs now?

you should go see your doctor,


my friend used to have it really bad and her doctor referred her to a dermatologist who prescribed her some tablets ad creams, and now her skin is perfect.. YES I AM JEALOUS!How do i get rid of spots on my face,chest, breast, shoulder and back. i have had this spots for 10 yrs now?
It's an internal fungus type thing. You have to take a pill for it. See a Dermatologist.How do i get rid of spots on my face,chest, breast, shoulder and back. i have had this spots for 10 yrs now?
My sister had this and when she went to the doctors they put her on the pill,





It really worked and they have never come back as bad. If she does get a few back she uses the cream they gave her and they disappear within a few days.





X

No comments:

Post a Comment