Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can weak spots in hair be repaired?

My beautitian noticed that I had ';weak spots,'; in my hair. What are those? She said she's going to use this conditioner, that will strengthen my hair, do you think my hair is going to be alright after this...?Can weak spots in hair be repaired?
I actually think that you hairdresser is just trying to sell you a lot of overpriced products for your hair. I've never heard of weak hair - dull, straight, bald - but not weak. Conditioner will make your hair more manageable.Can weak spots in hair be repaired?
there is an article here that has some great tips on hair treatments and hair loss etc...
It might... but if your ';weak spots'; are towards the bottom of your hair, i'd just cut them off...
PEOPLE!!


Stop listening to hair shampoo ads and self serving beauticians trying to sell you over priced snake oil


Hair is DEAD TISSUE


It groes at the folical. Once outta the scalp...it's DEAD TISSUE

No comments:

Post a Comment