Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi i get loads of spots everytime i take my makeup off?

they only go away if i remove them with a blackhead tool which takes forever. the spots are red and are bumpyHi i get loads of spots everytime i take my makeup off?
That has happened to my friend too!Use lighter or lesser make-up!You might be allergic to the makeup!Hi i get loads of spots everytime i take my makeup off?
You may be allergic to the make-up or it may be seeping into your pores. I suggest finding a lighter make-up or a better pore-cleanser.
arbonne has a great theraml enzyme masque. This is a product that provides the benefit of a mask and a scrub for deep cleansing , I use this rather than paying $50.00 a visit to the salon for a facial. This rejuvenates your skin for healty cells and is all natural dermatologist recommended.for more information email me. or look on my 360

No comments:

Post a Comment