Friday, July 23, 2010

Can u suggest me a garnier product to reduse dark spots on my face, other than a face wash?

if boil potatoes , smash them and apply it on your face , neck , hands etc.. it will reduse tann........so try itCan u suggest me a garnier product to reduse dark spots on my face, other than a face wash?
I;L giv u natural tip-


paste of tulsi n neem leaves.


massage with brandyCan u suggest me a garnier product to reduse dark spots on my face, other than a face wash?
yes that potato experiment is good i have also tried it. why dont u keep cucumber slice on ur eyes,otherwise grate it and massage with it and its juice 5 mins.yhen wash it.and also take 8 hours sleep.
I dont know of a garnier product but I do know this cream


they sell it in Walmart and stores like that its called





Concha Nacar


its formulated to bleach, cleanse the pores, remove impurities, aid in fading spots and blemishes, and generally beautify the skin. Contains genuine OYSTER SHELL POWDER.





It generally comes in a white small box with gold trim its


about $4-5 dollars
sun, dumb ***
There is some good info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment