Friday, July 23, 2010

I have these white spots on my skin?

and i know that they're not dry skin or sun spots. i put lotion and sunscreen on and both aren't making them disappear.





my friend said it's because i'm lacking calcium. is that true? what can i do to get rid of them?I have these white spots on my skin?
yes it is a lack of calcium i had this too i use caltrate ask your doctor about it.and they don't taste nasty they re in different flavours like Chocolate Vanilla and strawberry hope i helped:)I have these white spots on my skin?
There is one skin condition that causes white spots on skin. Normally such spots appear due to the depigmentation in skin.


Here is a source where you may read about difterent skin conditions that causes white spots in skin.
if you're dark in the summertime some people get those white spots.


they go away in the winter when you get lighter because your skintone will eventually match it.
a friend of mine has those n went to the dermatologist and its a skin disease. no biggie tho i dont think its harmful

No comments:

Post a Comment