Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do i clear up the redness on my face,red small ANNOYING spots...any natural recipes?

b4 i put foundation on i use a moisturizer but that makes my face shiny and i am not allowed to get powder(my mum is an idiot) but then my spots and redness on my face is visible


i want that to disappear....what can i do apart from eating well and drinking a lot of water ?


i need serious help !! its starting to get to me a lot so i end up crying about it in the evenings...


plz help...any good recipes that are not to expensive or can be made at home are greatly welcome :))





How do i clear up the redness on my face,red small ANNOYING spots...any natural recipes?
Go to your doctor and they will prescribe you cream, ask about having spots and how it upsets you and that your feeling really low about it and dont wish to feel like that anymore . Then your doctor will prescribe cream or tablets and your sorted :)


xHow do i clear up the redness on my face,red small ANNOYING spots...any natural recipes?
Your moms not an idiot...Your an idiot for saying that, without her you wouldn't EXIST.


Anywho


Go to a dermatologist and your ';idiot'; mom will drive you there. He can give you a medication that will even out your skin tone...

No comments:

Post a Comment