Sunday, July 25, 2010

Had a back wax and now my back is covered in spots any suggestions?

I get the same when I have a bikini wax. I normally leave it for 24hrs and then gently exfoliate otherwise I end up with loadza ingrown hairs. If you have the reaction shortly after the wax then this is normal and will be gone after about 12hrs. Don't have a hot bath or expose your back to direct sunshine etc.Had a back wax and now my back is covered in spots any suggestions?
Aloe Vera is always good, the gel, it will help cool and calm the spots, your back is sensitive


B careful and good luckHad a back wax and now my back is covered in spots any suggestions?
it is not cancer but ether lotion or aloe vera with help.
you probily have a reaction to what was put on you, you should go to a local shop that sells cream for it. or you can ask any of your friends they might be able to help you out
its cancer


get treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment