Sunday, July 25, 2010

I keep getting spots ne remedies?

i am 28 and have suffered with some with very sore spots around my neck mainly for years, i tried changing shaving gel etc i tried everything i know off. ne one know of ne help. I am so self aware about them i try to hide them when talking to someone .I keep getting spots ne remedies?
Hi,





Harsh steroid topical creams are not the best for your skin, and can cause serious side effects. Have you tried tanning?





I'm not suggesting going hardcore everyday, just 3-4 times a week. It clears acne, and spots up within 2 weeks, and you'll feel great. I would recomend buying a high quality lotion, that doesn't clog pores for use in the tanning beds.





It might sound crazy, but I talked my husband into trying it for the same reason you have, and he couldn't be happier.I keep getting spots ne remedies?
an antibiotic, such as oxytetracycline, is great for clearing them up. The pill works wonders...but only for women!


Chat with your gp, they can usually come up with good solutions.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment