Monday, August 23, 2010

Every time i use mosturiser i get spots if i use sun cream i dont what mosturiser is fo me?

You have an allergy to something in it. Try using moisturisers that do not contain lanolin - my sister has that problem.Every time i use mosturiser i get spots if i use sun cream i dont what mosturiser is fo me?
If its like a brown spot or close to that, your not allergic.


When your out and about its important to have a moisturiser that has sun protection. I believe that your moisturiser doesn't have enough sun protection or none at all. Usually moisturiser that has sun protection isn't much and aren't worth it so its better to put sunscreen on top. Sunscreen is very important as it combat aging and spots.


What I think you should do is Moisturise and Sunscreen on top. Sunscreen is very important and my favourite. I use both, if you find the right one it shouldn't be to greasy.Every time i use mosturiser i get spots if i use sun cream i dont what mosturiser is fo me?
well,


try clearasil wake up beads.


it's in a clear tube with orange filling.


It works great it mosturises your skin and evens out skin tone and makes it look luminous and healthy:)
Sun cream is the perfect moisturiser as it protects your skin from ageing.

No comments:

Post a Comment