Friday, August 20, 2010

I have theses spots on my face that i want to get rid of, but how?

i looked all over the internet,everywhere! but i can't find out how to remove these dots on my cheek! they look like bueaty marks but they can't be. they started apearing over time. i think the reason is sun-exposure becuz i like to hang outside a lot...i'm hoping someone can tell me how to get rid of them.......I have theses spots on my face that i want to get rid of, but how?
Try putting some mostrizer on your face and use sun-screen when you go outside (and reapply). Also, if it becomes really serious go to your doctor, it may be skin cancer(not to scare you or anything)I have theses spots on my face that i want to get rid of, but how?
You can try something similar to a chemical peel. It basically rejuvenates your skin. You can have this procedure done at a parlour but I know of a product that can effectively remove the spots called Itensive Repair Serum and is available online only at http://hdawar.qhealthzone.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=100282. This is at home alternative to chemical peels. But if you do not want a very dramatic change but a slow gradual one there is something called Bright Idea Illuminating Essence and is available online at http://hdawar.qhealthzone.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=100790
they are sun dops as i call them. i have them all over my arms,well i did, and heres what i did to get rid of them: find your local dermataligist. he or she can take it sugicaly off you face{you are asleep while he does it} and test it for cancer. or he can surigicaly remove it with a laser and not test it. but just in case i would just get it tested. it can be a bit pricey so check aroud to differ bussinesses
umm my friend got all most the same thing and when she went to the doctors they gave her a cream and they went away... so ig the answer is that you should see a doctor
Freckles will fade once your tan does. If they are sun spots they will not go away. I have tried many creams and nothing worked. Only laser treatment will remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment