Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help with spots

Okay so i have spots on my chest area and the top of my back. I think it's where my hair has been but it's really annoying because i get embarassed when wearing slightly low cut tops. How can i get rid of it?I need help with spots
I have/had the same problem. Quite alot of people get them I know, so it may just be part of growing up, or it may be where you sweat. I recently got an infection on my skin and I got this cream, and it cleared up everything on my back and chest. I was like you, very conscience about it and had to be picky when choosing what to wear. You could go to your doctors, and see if they can prescribe you with something. :)I need help with spots
Maybeline cover up and foundation and also try this cream called spectro jel it helps and its not perscription and it works i promise
you that know me great good player that Champion 5time. for football and basketball real honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment