Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to clear up my skin but also hide dark spots while doing so...?

I found a great skincare regimen to get me started, but I still need to fake perfect skin while I acquire it for real!


What makeup brand should I wear to cover up dark spots in the meantime? I know that NO makeup is best, but I have an appearance to keep up.


Someday I'd like to be able to go without makeup. :)


I appreciate any help!I want to clear up my skin but also hide dark spots while doing so...?
well try bare essentials its mineral based and will not cause break outs.. what i want to know is what regimen are you doing because i too have had this dark spot problem for years.I want to clear up my skin but also hide dark spots while doing so...?
smart cover is the best stuff. im serious this stuff covers everything from birthmarks to tattoos to blemishes to acne everything its awesome.


im not sure if its available in stores but i know u can get if off the internet.





heres the site


http://www.smartcover.com








ps if i find it in stores ill let u know.





also another good kind is dermablend.


www.dermablend.com.





good luck i hope u find what ur looking for.
try bio-oil it really helps. it clears out any impurities in the skin. and be patient dont expect any dramatic changes until at least the first 10 days of use. i used it on this Big scar and after two months i could barely see it.





good luck ;-)
I use the stick(black radiance) never used this though but I will try it. http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j…


I also you ruby kiss that works while clearing up acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment