Friday, August 20, 2010

I wear foundation but it gives me spots how can i wear foundation without it giving me spots?

The spots are a sign of an allergic reaction to your foundation. Make sure that you makeup has no fillers and includes minerals/vitamins that are dermatologist reccomended, including; Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rice Bran, Biasabolol, Ginkgo Biloba, Cucumber and Allantoin.





Higher end makeup like Bobbi Brown, Mary Kay and Nicole Miller are made with natural minerals and no fillers.I wear foundation but it gives me spots how can i wear foundation without it giving me spots?
In simple words if you really want to improve on your foundation try this...wash your face with cold water and apply a good moisturizer and then apply the 3 in 1 LORELLE CASHMIRE powder foundation!!! You'll instantly see the results!!!!!!I wear foundation but it gives me spots how can i wear foundation without it giving me spots?
Wash your face firstly, with cold water.


This closes your pores making your skin look tighter and the foundation will not get in as much.


It will also make it foundation look smoother.


Also, don't lay it on too thick. If you do, not only will it give you spots, you'll look like you have a mask on. Try to only wear foundation for when you are going out or something, if you are lounging around the house all day then there is no point in wearing it. If you do wear it in the day, once you get in take it off straight away to let your pores breathe. Wash your face with a cleanser to make sure all traces of the foundation has gone. It is really vital that you take it off before you go to sleep, or you'll end up with some whoppers. I always take mine off, even when i'm at a party and pissed out my head ;].


Lol, hope i've helped!


Fliss xxx
Physicians Formula liquid mineral foundation.....its awesome!
By looking for a foundation which is 100% natural or organic. Also just make sure you wash your face well after wearing make up by cleansing,toning and then moisturising.

No comments:

Post a Comment