Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get rid of spots FAST?????

can anyone help me? i need a really good way that works for getting rid of spots!! if anyone has anyways please tell me i will try anything!





thx! x x xHow do you get rid of spots FAST?????
Tide to go!!! :]]How do you get rid of spots FAST?????
I took acne tablets that my doctor gave me a prescription for. They worked well in about a week, and I used duac gel to get rid of any scars
no way .... time takes all it needs, beleieve me





just wash ur face, dont muck around with creams and crap





drink loads of water to hydrate ur skin








get a good nights sleep





relax,,,,,stress makes spots worse
Remove the affected layer of skin. It will hurt, and you will be scarred for life, but it gives an instant result.
Hi there,


I am a rep. for the doctors that created Proactiv solutions. They now have their own medicated skincare line now.


They have one just for spots and acne scars, it really works because it has prescription medication in it.


If you are interested in learning more...feel free to contact me at freshfacegirl@hotmail.com


Have a great day!
go tothe doctor
I wish I knew hehe. There isnt really a way to get rid of them just like that, if only hehe. But There is thing you can do to reduce the redness and blatentness of it hehe.





Use face creams such as Clearasil / Clean and Clear / Freederm


Might sound odd but I find Savlon makes the redness go down over a night.


Some people say toothpaste works.





Just dont pick them, apparently (?) that makes it worse, but not sure.





Good luck!





=)
Mario Badescu drying lotion is the BEST thing out there!
squeeze them lol feel them pop away lol
I was reading in a health magazine that lavender and tee tree oils are good for healing spots. Also, taking evening primrose oil supplements to help balance hormones which cause spots.Use creams containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid to apply to individual spots.





Your GP can prescribe retinoid creams that contain tretonoin if it gets too bad.
OMG, the best thing is..





Get a parecetamol and crush it up.





Put a bit of water of it until it becomes a paste.





Put the paste on the spot before you go to bed





And by morning, it should be gonee.





It works soo well, I do it all the time (:





Its because paracetamol has special stuff in it. Medicines etc.





Hope that helped.





(:
Dab a little toothpaste on it before going to bed, a supermodel trick, draws it out quicker than anything else.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment