Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have brown spots, like pigmentation on my cheeks. I am under the sun always.?

Anyway, I can make them disappear without burning a hole in my pocket?I have brown spots, like pigmentation on my cheeks. I am under the sun always.?
You may consider buying face lotion with SPF 30. You may have the impression that they are expensive. Actually the price are pretty reasonable considering that most of these tubes last for about 4-5 months.





If you're thinking of homemade products, try mixing baking soda with honey and apply this at least 3x a week.I have brown spots, like pigmentation on my cheeks. I am under the sun always.?
they will eventually fade away. I had them from being on the pill and living in california.





I was too young for that crap.





Make sure you slather on sunscreen every day, not just in the summer but 365 and wear a sunhat when outdoors.





I have it on my forearms, close to my wrist. How odd is that?





and still, I'm too young and damn sexy to have brown spots.
I have that. Went to the dermatologist. It's hyperpigmentation and there's another name for it but I don't remember. Very common. It's from sun exposure and it can also be caused by hormones- pregnancy or use of birth control pills. There's a cream called Tri-Luma that is supposed to be the most effective. My dermatologist said it was better than laser treatments and dermabrasion. You have to get it through a prescription though. I've been using it for 3 weeks- just apply before bedtime to a clean face. I can tell it's working. And you must use a sunscreen on your face everyday. I was horrible about that, but I'm doing pretty good now. My insurance paid for the dermatologist visit- they didn't pay for the cream- it was $120- yeah that was an ouch, but worth it.
Sounds like new freckles, which is natural when you spend time in the sun. The ';spots'; are concentrations of melanin, and they are not necessarily a sign of skin cancer, but it is in your best interest to protect your skin from the sun with suncreen with an appropriate SPF. Sun damage is no fun :(





As for inexpensive options, start using sunscreen and they should, at least, not get darker. I don't know of any methods to make them disappear though. Sorry :( Perhaps you could use a concealer/foundation to cover them up or even out your skin tone?
you have melasma....you need to get you some clear by obagi nu-derm. you can get it from a dermatologist for like 70.00 but you can buy it on e-bay for like 40.00 and it is a big bottle. remember you have to always use sunblock spf45 to protect your skin from darkening. you can also get hydroquinone from your dermatologist as well. it is a prescription ointment. it costs like 30.00 always use sunblock that will keep it from occuring ok. good luck and hope i helped ya.
This is very serious!


Its a serious sign of skin cancer developing!


Sun rays are very deadly now a days.


Sun is very important and is needed for our health but too much of everything is always bad! Go to a dermotalogist or your primary doctor to get it checked out!


Good luck, Hopefully Im wrong!
don't expose your skin under the sun too much.. it will indeed cause skin cancer.. plus wrinkling.. nothing good really.. get a good skin lightening cream or soap and a high spf sunscreen to prevent further pigmentation, sun damage or aging.. here's a good source for cheap, safe and effective skin lightening products -

No comments:

Post a Comment