Monday, August 23, 2010

I get these sunspots (white spots that won't tan) when I tan. What is it? Can I get rid of it?

it could be fungusI get these sunspots (white spots that won't tan) when I tan. What is it? Can I get rid of it?
Ive lived in hawaii for 6 months and i def. have noticed my sunspots more..they used to come in the summer but would fade throughout winter but since there isnt much of a season change, i seem to get more %26amp; more each day. i suggest lamisil (athletes foot cream) or selsan blue dandriff shampoo! Report Abuse
I get these sunspots (white spots that won't tan) when I tan. What is it? Can I get rid of it?
Uhhhh! sounds like some kind of fungus under the skin blocking the sun... OR it may be inherited . Ask your Dr. or school nurse if you are in school-- Hope you find out what it is.... I have a friend with the same thing.. so was her mother and sister.??? They said they got it from the Tanning bed??
It's not a fungus. They won't go away completely. My brother has the same thing. First of all, use sunscreen because it will only get worse if you don't. The doctor has my brother using Selsun blue medicated shampoo on his shoulders and it really is clearing them up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment