Friday, August 20, 2010

I have strange spots on my knee how do I get rid of them?

Maybe you should see a dermatologist before you do anything.I have strange spots on my knee how do I get rid of them?
See a dermatologist or a doctor! Or you could be more descriptive here so someone might know what you are talking aboutI have strange spots on my knee how do I get rid of them?
Soap and Water. Naw just kidding. What kinda of spots are they?
Sounds like they are dry. Try using some lotion on them. If this doesn't help, I would have doctor look at it. You can never be too safe.
way too general, hon. what do they look like, what color, raised or flat? help us out here!!
the best way is usually to go see your doctor and get some anti biotics. but it's a little vague so I'm not sure. if there's a cluster of white-heads, I'd get anti biotics. if it's just red, then try alternating hot and cold packs on it. it should take them down. it also depends on how long they've been there. if they've just sprouted up, I wouldn't worry too much. if they've been there for more than a week or so, I'd see a doctor... could be infected...
it depends on what kind of spots they are!


not enough details!
they could be anything!! more than likely dry skin or in grown hairs if they are on your knees though. Are they itchy??
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment