Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have multi vitamins & minerals will this help my skin and spots?

usually, but make sure what brand you have because they especially with things like a vitamin C or something because the stuff the put in them isnt really what your body needs. I would say the best brand out there is standard processed, anyone who sells them should know enough to tell you what it is that you need!I have multi vitamins %26amp; minerals will this help my skin and spots?
Take Imedeen and Heliocare.I have multi vitamins %26amp; minerals will this help my skin and spots?
if you have spots then you need a special facial cream, i hear avon has a really good product for that, go to www.avon.com and check it out, but vitamins should help your skin look and feel better, but you still need to always wash it and use moisterizer with an SPF

No comments:

Post a Comment