Friday, August 20, 2010

Has any1 tried freederm for their spots and does it work?

i have spots and im just wonderig has any1 tried freedermHas any1 tried freederm for their spots and does it work?
I tried it, but didn't do much for me. I prefer panoxylHas any1 tried freederm for their spots and does it work?
NO BUT AS A BEAUTICIAN WHAT I CAN RECCOMMEND IS TRYING TEA TROO PIL WHICH IS ANH ANTISEPTIC APPLYING SOME WITCH HAZEL THA MIGHT NHELPO HAVE YOU BEEN YOR gp
i dunno i nvr had much spots to get rid of but that kind of stuff usually made me worse
no it does'nt work, complete waste of money, if anything makes them worse
i never did is it like a whiting cream or smtin
My friend has and she has acne, she said it worked quite well.


Also if you want advice on spots here are some tips:


You can steam your face with hot water over a sink, put your head over the sink( with hot water in it) then put a towel over your head, it opens up pores, and cleans them.


And you can put toothpaste on your spots, overnightand take it off in the morning that kelps to.


Hope I helped. :)
You could try lemon juice. It's great for spots because it's an astringent and also disinfects.
Go on the link for a free sample!
I HAVE TRIED IT FOR MONTHS NOW IT IS WORKING SO FANTASTICALLY!! WWW.FREEDERM.CO.UK - YOUR FREE SAMPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment