Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Every time I go in sun I get black spots for reason.?

I don't know what they there. They are tiny and I usually get them when I get tan.Every time I go in sun I get black spots for reason.?
They are most likely freckles. You get freckles when you go out into the sun because the sun transfers melanin onto you skin, creating dark spots. Don't worry, this happens to everyone. If you get a lot of these you should be cautious of the amount of sun you get. Too much sun may cause skin problems.Every time I go in sun I get black spots for reason.?
Ya those are just new frecckles its a dark pigmentation of the skin due to the sun/tanning. I get new ones every summer too. The only thing you can do is wear sunblock, obvuosly you wont get much of a tan but youll be protecting your skin. Those freckles are actually skin damage. Call a dermatologist Im sure they can explain it to you.
You should get it checked out. It sounds like hyperpigmentation but this usually occurs in older people or if you take medication.


If they fade when your tan goes then it's probably ok but it's always best to be sure.
birth mark? if they're a darkish brown then it's a birth mark





ntohing wrong with them, :) it just comes from the sun
sun spots. not good. u shouldnt get those. how old are u? because u shouldnt start to get them until late 30's or early 40's
Maybe blackheads.
super powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment