Monday, August 23, 2010

A Girlies Question! .. I have spots and i cant seem to get rid of them!?

These spots i have i use concealer everyday but they still show. None of my friends have spots and i really want to get rid of them! I Clense everyday! Got any ideas on how to get rid of them? xA Girlies Question! .. I have spots and i cant seem to get rid of them!?
tea tree oil is good for spotsA Girlies Question! .. I have spots and i cant seem to get rid of them!?
i absolutely swear by tea tree oil or distilled witch hazel. My sister bought an invisible spot and blemish correcter from avon.. she said thats really good.





Hope ive helped!
Try going to a dermitologist!





That would pobably be your best bet!
its your hormones sweetie. but blokes get em as well! make sure you drink load of water. that helps to purify the skin and make it clear. you might want to lay off the make up as it can actually make spots worse. if you really cant do that then get the which concealer stick. it contains which hazel which is an astringent and helps get rid of spots. the oral contraceptive pill also helps.
i use hydroquinone to fade my marks on my face.


U can use the Acne Free Mark Fading system(which is my fav) or Ambi(which made my face greasy%26amp; i didn't see much difference). But always make sure to use sunscreen!!
Drink plenty of water babe and eat a healthy diet. That's the only way. I'm not joking by the way i'm being totally honest with you. Perhaps use a light facial scrub like St Ives and don't plaster on lots of creams and make ups. Aim to drink about 8 glasses of water per day, and improve your diet - less fatty foods etc.





good luck!
you should invest in a special gel called 'PanOxyl Aquagel' which is available from most pharmacies or chemists. you only need a little bit at a time and you put it on everyday. it helped me loads =]





you shoudl egt the '2.5' one as all the others are too harsh on your skin and start to make it greasy. =]
Try tee tree oil is is antiseptic and will dry the spots out.
This actually seems to work for me.


A product called Maca Root Extract, (about 拢12 though look for a reputable supplier) which is best consumed in pill form cos the powder although cheaper is rather foul. Have this in conjunction with a Vitamin C and Zinc pill ( 拢4-5 from Boots) and lots of aerobic exercise (where you sweat) and water.. You'll be glowing in no time :)
whatever you do dont buy clearisal!
My current skin care regime is really good...it's from Lush, and has 3 steps - the cleanser 'Herbalism', a toner called 'Tea Tree Water' and a moisturiser called 'Imperialis'. I find it's really effective...I don't get nearly as many spots now as I did. At the moment my skin is completely clear! 2 months ago, that would NOT have been the case...drink lots of water as well because it helps your body flush out toxins. Hope this helps!
there are a number of reasons why ur getting spots- stress, lack of sleep, diet, hormones....


iv still yet to find my HG products in clearing my skin but have found a number of products that work- pearl cream, JM skincare line, PSF acne mud





best of luck!
There is this stuff called topical lotion (clymadin phosphate) where you can get it from the chemeist which gets rid of spots in no time i use it every winter and its really good better then anything eles.


And theres this stuff called Clean %26amp; Clear which claims to reduce spots in just 4hrs.which you can get in stores.





Also drinking loads of water can help to. Ive been doing it for a month and now i look great and i feel clean too.





hoped i helped Good luck!
What color are these spots? Are they raised or flat? Need a better description.
Hi, it could be something you are using causing the spots to stay and for you to come out in more spots so do you cleanse tone and moisturise if you do you might be allergic to one of these, if I use cleansers then my face breaks out loads . I know it supposed to be good for your skin but everyone skin is difference.


Have your tried Angels On Bare Skin from Lush. I have tried Aqua Marina and its brilliant for combination skin but people swear buy Angels On Bare Skin to get rid of spots especially acne, its suppose to be a miracle product. I got it yesterday and its good,





Also try not to put concelar on it as it will only make it worse, so if you have some purfume or a spot stick use this instead to dry up the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment