Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My husband and I want matching tattoos on the same spots on our bodies.. any ideas??

I know people will say ';wait'; or ';dont get matching tattoos'; etc etc.. but we're going to anyways and I just was wondering if anyone had any ideas of where to get them that would look good on me and on him. we cant have them on our hands or above the neck because hes in the army. other than that.. ??My husband and I want matching tattoos on the same spots on our bodies.. any ideas??
I have the Immaculate Heart of Mary over my heart, and my husband is getting the Sacred Heart of Jesus over his. I designed them for myself and my future husband a long time ago and just got mine when I met him. He is going to get his once he has saved up the money himself (because he is a man and doesn't want me to pay for it haha). And suppose that we do break up sometime down the road, I am okay because my family is Catholic and my name is Mary. Hopefully he will be okay too haha.





That does not exactly answer your question, but it does show that there are lots of possibilites for you two. Get something that is meaningful to you as an individual AND meaningful to you as a couple.My husband and I want matching tattoos on the same spots on our bodies.. any ideas??
I say one of you get a ';yin'; and one get a ';yang'; its really sweet because the idea is one cant exist without the other night without day light without dark haha all that good stuff! I hope you guys figure something out cause tattoos are so amazing and something really special for a couple to go through together!
If you don't want to go all ';matchy-matchy,'; you guys could have something like veritas (truth) and aequitas (justice) or amor (love) and contemno (hate) or bellum (war) and quietis (peace). That way, you match, but it's not so far out there that if (God forbid) something were to happen, you'd be branded with his name forEVER! Or you two could have jigsaw pieces that ';match'; up! Just do whatever you want.....
turtle doves
Pick something that's meaningful to both of you.





Put it over your heart on your backs...or another easily concealed spot.
half a heart on each of you.
how bout... beautifull doves that are flying and in the middle a heart with writen his name on you, and on him, your name is written there!
put a heart symbol and arrow across it .
Claddagh its the irish wedding band if you go to my 360blog i posted the pic of mine that i just got last week. it means love friendship and loyalty i got mine on the upper back but you can basically get it anywhere
Try your last name in a design. Put the Mr. before his and the Mrs. before yours.
You get his name and he gets ur name, and with the name you can get a key and put ';he, holds the key 2 my heart'; and he will put ';she holds the key 2 my heart';...Even if you pick something else let me know what u think of this idea

No comments:

Post a Comment