Friday, August 20, 2010

Everyone says to me soap causes spots because of the oil so what should i use to clean my self in my bath?

Depends what soap you use. Take a shower instead of a bath. This way you don't sit in your own dirt which clogs up pores causing spots. Showers just wash it all off. Use a cleaner to also help clean out pores. But don't worry to much about using soap. You should be fine. If your still worried, see your doctor.Everyone says to me soap causes spots because of the oil so what should i use to clean my self in my bath?
this could be right or wrong depending on the soap you use.


it is better to use liquid soap as it gets down into your pores and clears them while bar soap mostly clogs them. also liquid soap enables you to rub your face well and creates a lather which takes the oils out of your face so it isn't as shiny.


xxxxx hope this helpedEveryone says to me soap causes spots because of the oil so what should i use to clean my self in my bath?
Soap doesn't cause spots. For the body you can use oily soaps. For the face, you should use soaps that are made especifically for the face and depending on your complexion (dry, oily, combination.)
if you are talking about your face, then buy a product such as Clearasil. i use Clearasil micro scrub. its got tiny beads in it that wash the layers of skin that are covered in spots, it leaves your face looking lovely.
Rubbish. Soap doesn't cause skin spots.


Soap and a cloth or sponge to scrub.


If by ';spots'; you mean pimples, you may need a medicated soap. If bad enough, see a dermatologist.
Whoever told you that is CRAZY!!!! Some oil is good for the skin. USe what ever you want, they make great soaps %26amp; body washes %26amp; 1 advantage, they smell awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment